Starting Point

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Day 60-Life Happens When you are Busy Makin Plans

As much as I try to be a good gym go-er/ healthy eater, sometimes life happens. Par example, this was my 3rd time to the gym in 2 weeks...ooopsy. I'll splain the situation.

Lets review....

Monday (Day 52), I was still really sore from city chase so I went for a rollerblade instead of Zumba. The BF and I got caught in the rain and ended up rollerblading in the rain/dark. Good times. I probably could of gone to Zumba, but rollerblading was super fun! Tuesday (Day 53) I wasn`t feeling very well, not just kinda blah which can be cured by the gym, but full blown ill. So I came home from work and slept and didn`t go to bodypump. Wednesday (54) I woke up feeling fine and went to Yoga, but the instructor didn`t show up so the body pump instructor from the previous class did abs with us...for 45 minutes. Then a yoga instructor came and we did yoganess for 20 minutes. Good times. Thursday-Sun (55-58) my family was in town, but we probably walked a total of 8 hours throughout the weekend.

On Monday (59) I couldn`t go to the gym because I drove up to Sudbury for work, but on Tuesday (60) even though I was out of town, I was getting all stressy about the lack of exercise in my life, so after the work business I went for a walk/run around a neighbourhood in Sudbury, then went back to the hotel gym and did some more intervals on the treadmill and then did abs. This just proved to me how much I have made the gym and exercise a normal and wanted part of my life.

Tonight I went to Body Pump, and the rest of the week I am back to normal with the gym. Hooray for getting back on track.

Food wise, I ate out a lot in the past 10 days (famjam visiting and trip to Sudbury) but I tried to eat healthy at the restaurants (salad instead of fries etc.) Yesterday I had a gluten free pizza, and it was delicious. I did eat some fries at lunch yesterday, and my stomach was so sore for the rest of the day. Tonight I came home from my trip and had a simple chicken and spinach salad and it was so satisfying. I was craving spinach. It is amazing what happens when your body gets used to not eating junk, then you just don't crave junk food. Even though I did pretty good on my diet considering the situation, I still feel really full so I want to try to eat really healthy and light this week/weekend to give my body a fresh start.

I have nothing major planned for this weekend, no reason ,to cheat or miss the gym, so for the next 7 days I am doing a semi bootcamp/detox just because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment