Starting Point

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 49-51 Halfway point

It didn't occur to me that the halfway point of my 100day challenge was going to fall on my Birthday. Bad luck indeed. I did have cake and ice cream, and a skinny vanilla latte yesterday. It was a birthday after all. 

This week is not going well at all. The birthday issues aside, I have gotten completely bored of going to the gym, and lazy about cooking. Part of that reason was because I did get sick, so I got out of my routine. Now I need to get back in before I fall off track completely. 

I haven't gone to the gym/zumba in a week, I have been going for walks almost every day because the weather has been so nice, but a stroll at the waterfront doesn't count as a "workout". Tonight I am going to Yoga, and I am going to try to go to the gym every day for the rest of the week, just to get back into it. It is so funny how going to the gym gives you energy. Once I start going I want to go more, but just going takes so much effort. 

I also need to get the food back on track. It is exam time for most of my friends/boyfriend and I am finding myself slipping into the habits of exam snacking even though I personally am not writing exams. After my blog post/rant about non-processed food I went out on Monday and bought an entire grocery order that was in boxes, or packages. I felt ashamed haha. 

I think once I get back into routine, going to the gym will give me the motivation to eat healthy and eating good food will give me the energy to go to the gym. Vicious circle!

Day 50, 6 pounds down, 10 to go. Not sure I can loose 10 pounds in 50 days, but we shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment