Starting Point

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 52-58 Seriously off track

I don't even want to write this blog post.  This week my plans of getting on track failed epically. Here are the details:

For the past 19 days, I have officially worked out twice. I have been on a lot walks, but they barely count.

My food journal from the past week is laughable. Some of the healthier items include veggie pizza, and when it is from a pizza place, it isn't that healthy!

What has happened to all my motivation and progress!!!   Realizing this wonderful fact that I haven't gone to the gym at all in the past month is a serious wake up call. I am really going to try to go 3-5 times a week like I was originally. I have scheduled a gym date with my friend tomorrow morning. Having to be accountable to someone else is motivation to go to the gym which I desperately need!

Food on the other hand is a bit of an issue. On Friday I go to visit my boyfriends family for Easter in Cape Breton, this means lots of homemade food (which is delicious), and then I come back to my apartment for a week, pack up all my stuff, move across town for the summer, and then leave for a two week road trip. So for the next month I will have no routine, or need to buy healthy groceries.

I think I am going to do some research on "How to Stay Healthy on a Road Trip." I will keep you posted on my finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment