Starting Point

Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 87- Double Time

Whoa...I never have 2 posts in 2 days.

What is the special occasion you may ask??

Well I did something crazy today. 

First of all, I changed my gym routine to allow me to go to an earlier Body Pump class. This meant I was at work at 7:00 this morning. I Finished work by 4:00, and was at the gym at 4:30. Oh yah. I did this plan because I wanted to be home early. 

But....then the craziness happened. I decided to stay after I finished a great Body Pump class, and go to ZUMBA!!! 

I. am. so. tired. now. 

I came home to some delicious leftovers that was very healthy. Mostly reheated veggies, 3 mini potatoes and like 3 oz of fish. It was mostly that healthy because there wasn't very much fish left, but hey it works!

I am pretty pumped that it is only Monday and I already have 2 hours of intense exercise done!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment