Starting Point

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 95-Its almost over!!! Plans for the future

After today's post I plan too post 2 more times before switching over full time to the Pink Hard Hat.

I can't believe it is almost over. I like how this time around, unlike last time, I am actually trying to keep going near the end, I haven't given up.

But to be completely totally honest, I am going to fail at this challenge again. Ok fail is a nasty word. Lets just say I won't be getting an A+. I will detail all my final results on my last post but for now I want to talk about my big plan for the next 100 days.

It isn't actually for the next 100 days, it is just for life in general.

Weight wise I want to loose 10 more pounds by Christmas (spoiler alert, this will get me to my totally typical weight loss goal). Fitness wise, I really still want to run a 5 k (or more) at some point. I am going to keep working on it.

Gym wise I want to amp up my exercise regime from 3 times a week to 5 times a week or MORE, every week. I plan on doing this the following way:

Monday-Body Pump then Zumba BACK TO BACK
Tuesday- Body Pump Again!
Wednesday- Quick Run/Cardio
Thursday-Bodyflow
Friday-Day off
Saturday- Body Attack (A crazy high cardio class)
Sunday- Body flow

This a crazy amount of gym-age, but I have learned that I really like to go to the gym, mostly because I feel really good after, not just physically but mentally too! I have enough yoga in there so I don't kill my body, and I have a coveted day off in there too!

Food wise, I think I am doing pretty well. Maybe working on smaller portions, but I have been eating really healthy.

I am going to detail all this once and a while on my other blog.

Normal recap time:
Yesterday I went to Zumba and it was really fun. And today I went to Body Pump and added weight to squats and now I am a little sore in a good way.

For supper on Monday the BF cooked some spaghetti squash and we had one of my favorite healthy meals...
SPAGHETTI SQUASH WITH BEANS!!

Yah it doesn't have a snazzy name, but it is delicious. Also lacking pictures, need to get on that part of blogging.

Step 1. Cook a ginormous spaghetti squash for 1 hour at 350 C. Poke holes in it so it doesn't splode everywhere.
Step 2. Go do something nearby for 50 minutes. Don't leave the house with an appliance on, that is just common sense.
Step 3. Open can of beans, I like pinto beans or white kidney beans, rinse, have a dance party.
Step 4. Open can of pasta sauce, put in pot, add vegs and spices, and hotness if your into that. My choice is Tabasco, classic but delicious. Mike prefers thai chilies.
Step 5. Add beans to pot, simmer until hot.
Step 6. Remove squash from the oven CAREFULLY! Open it up, remove the guts and seeds.
Step 7. Fork out pieces of squash that are magically noodle shaped, and top with sauce and some low fat cheese.
Step 8. Enjoy!

The best part of this meal is that it is makes awesome leftovers. One normal sized squash fed me and the bf for 3+ meals! 

Today I also made a mini potato salad with one leftover potato, some light sour cream, garlic and dried basil, with canned artichokes left over from my pizza. It was surprisingly delicious!

So only 5 more days till the run. GAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment