Starting Point

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 97- A day in the life

Before my last post (or posts, it may go full Harry Potter Part 7 on me), I would like to detail a typical day in my weightloss/healthy living life. Hopefully if anyone is following along and trying your own get healthy plan, you can appreciate this post.Today was a little stranger than normal, but you get the idea.

Woke up at 5:30 before my alarm, completely awake. Should have actually gotten up then and got my butt to work early, but I fell back to sleep and woke up at 7:45 instead.

Toasted a pita burger while I got ready, added some PB, and grabbed my lunch and ran out the door. Normally I have a glass of water or small juice of water, with my vitamins. That didn't happen this morning. I ate my pb sandwich in the car on the way to work, yes I do that, I like staying in bed as late as possible.

Got to work, filled up my water bottle, and grabbed a cup of tea with one sweetner. I stopped drinking coffee a few weeks ago, purely because I don't really like the taste of the coffee at work, and I am much too lazy to make my own.

Around 10 I had some almonds that I keep at work. I also didn't cook an egg today which I normally do, and I eat that when I get hungry in the morning. At lunch I realized I grabbed a container of squash and broccoli. No spices, no flavour nothing. Bleh. So I went up to the cafeteria and bought a chicken wrap, and I got a diet coke. I have bought a diet coke twice since I started working, so this was really unusual. The wrap was tasty and full of veggies. Later in the day I had some yogurt and an apple to keep me full and more water of course.

When I got home around 6:30 I had a big spinach salad with other veggies and tuna before getting out the door and going to bodyflow(yoga) for 7:30. I got home around 9:00 pm, made a better lunch for tomorrow (spinach salad with broccoli and squash), ate some cucumber, had a glass of milk, and had about two crackers with salsa, and now I am heading to bed to do it all again tomorrow!

And yes I really just want a million bags of chips all the time. Some days are great and I fully enjoy eating healthy, others (like today) I can't seem to satisfy a craving. But I try to have some will power because if I caved to every craving, I wouldn't be seeing any results!

Now I am off to bed before I want more snacks!

3 days until the 5k run!!

No comments:

Post a Comment