Starting Point

Monday, March 7, 2011

Day 10-14 Losing Count

For those keeping score at home, I somehow missed a day counting, and now I am actually up to day 14, not 13 as I thought. Now that that is settled, on to the meat of the matter...or lack there of, more so carbs of the matter

I am starting to notice that writing my Monday post of this blog is a little like a walk of shame. Weekends suck for diets and exercise, at least for me. Especially since this weekend was full of celebrations: Birthday Parties/Iron Ring weekend for my boyfriend and friends. So Friday was all you can eat sushi. This was a restaurant where they charge you for anything left on the plate, so we had to eat, and eat, and eat. I love sushi, but I never want to eat white rice again. Then Saturday was a little bit of a party, so that wasn't diet friendly either. And then Sunday was slightly better, but there were carbs involved, and today for some reason there were also carbs involved. Booo evil carbs, they keep lurking in my life (in the form of free Chinese food today).

I still haven't done my fitness test again, but the good news is last week I exercised 4 times, this week I really really want to get 5. Seeing how I skipped today (oops) I am going to have to get my butt in gear! Maybe I will eat better next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment