Starting Point

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 15- Progress

Tuesday night is my weekly weigh in. I wasn't sure how it was going to go. On one side my weekend of carbs happened. On the other hand I was pretty good with exercise and diet last week in general. And I noticed on Saturday when I tried on a dress that I hadn't worn since Christmas and it was definitely looser. 

And the result was...... I lost another pound! 14 more pounds to go to reach my goal! 

Today I went to Zumba, and I ate pretty well. There was a pancake breakfast this morning, so I had some, but I didn't eat any syrup on them. Lunch was a salad with chicken, supper was a turkey burger patty and homemade salsa, and an avocado, and my post workout snack was a chocolate-almond-banana smoothie. The way the diet solution meal plans work is it is actually 4 small meals a day and a snack. The fourth meal is meant to act as a boost after a work out and can be a cup of protein shake (or smoothie) or chicken and veggies etc. 

The smoothie of choice is pretty similar to what the meal plan had in mind, but it is way more delicious. 
I take 1 banana (or two) and some ice, a spoon (or two) of crunchy almond butter, and a cup or so of chocolate almond milk (no sugar!) and chuck it in a blender! Mmm mmm good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment