Starting Point

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 30-31 Goal for the weekend

This week is going soo much better than last week. So far I have gone to the gym 4 times (Zumba tonight was a blastie blast), and I have been eating really healthy. Also there are no green beers right now, so that is definitely an improvement from last week. My goal this weekend to have a "good" weekend diet/exercise wise. 


What a good weekend would be for me is a weekend with very few cheats. This is going to be hard because I am going out on both Friday and Saturday night, and then Saturday day I am going to a Maple Sugar Camp. Maple Sugar doesn't quite fit into the low sugar diet! So, in order to compensate for that, I am going to try to exercise tomorrow, and at least once on the weekend. 


Also, I am going to try really hard to eat healthy at the Friday night banquet (limit my portions of carbs at least) and eat a healthy before the Saturday event (there will be snacks there which I am going to try to avoid). I also won't be drinking, at all. Then I won't feel bad about the delicious taffy on snow on Saturday :D! Everything in moderation!


Fun food time:
Tonight for supper I made Easy Curry Slow Cooked Chicken, and Indian Cucumber Salad from CBC's Best Recipes Ever (Pictures below). I give it 5 stars! I made it with a whole chicken, but I would recommend actually following the recipe and using chicken thighs, because they hold up better in the slow cooker. It took about 30 minutes to throw into the slow cooker, 4 hours to cook (on low), and then 15 mins at the end to make the salad and the chicken toppers. Lots of leftovers to look forward to tomorrow!


Curry Chicken from Best Recipes Ever at cbc.ca
Indian Cucumber Salad From Best Recipes Ever at CBC.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment